2015 NEXT LEVEL

Praise the Lord Azusa StreetRiders:

I just wanted to share a few thoughts with you this month. 2015 has started off with tremendous growth. We’ve added several new ASR chapters and quite a few new members. The Lord is truly blessing our ministry each and every day.

When we hit the roads, we MUST remember to wear our backpatches, even for a short ride. To be effective, we must stay visible! And remember, we are about the ministry, sharing God’s Word allowing His light to shine though us!

Luke 14:23And the master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled.

The Lord has a place for every one of us in this ministry; be it a pulpit ministry, outreach, Sunday school teacher, ministry of helps. (Building maintenance, cleaning, praying….).Each type is just as important as the other!!! We must find our place within our churches and go to work.

Here is some things that help us with success:
Be friendly…Talk to people about what God has done for you. This is the most powerful thing anyone can do.
Tell people what God has been doing during your services and at the Azusa StreetRiders events.

Be consistent…We must be the same out of church as we are in church. People are watching to see if we are what we claim to be.
Be excited about God and the Azusa StreetRiders…Excitement creates Excitement!!! 

Acts 20:24
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

AMEN, AMEN…I want to hear the Lord say, well done, my good and faithful servant!!

God Bless you all for your work and dedication to His Kingdom and to the Azusa StreetRiders Ministy

Rev. Anthony T Storey
Azusa StreetRiders National Vice President

The following two tabs change content below.
Rev. Anthony Storey is a licensed minister with the UPCI and has been a member of the Azusa StreetRiders since 2007. He resides in Pleasureville, Kentucky with his wife, Victoria.

Latest posts by Anthony Storey (see all)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *