Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

I am not ashamed of being a christian and praying for someone in public! There may come a time when God tells you to pray for someone and you are in a public place. What do you do? This very thing happened to us! We were having breakfast and I felt that something was bothering our waitress. My husband asked if he should leave her a large tip because he saw her crying. I said that if God is leading you to do that "oh yeah" do it. I heard a still small voice say that is not what she needs.  At that moment my husband confirmed it and said to me, it isn't financial. We asked her if we could pray for her and she said: "Please! We need more of this in the world!" It seemed as though the whole place became quiet as we prayed! You could feel the Lord working in her life. She felt God heard her cry and answered her prayer.
Just remember that fear is not of God! We have all felt it but we must overcome! If God leads you to pray for someone, ask them if you can pray with them! God will never steer you wrong!

Lydia
ASR International Treasurer