Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 15:22-28 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Anyone may be offended if someone call you "DOG". Or if someone call your wife "DOG".
I am wondering, traveling in time and space. Not knowing what I know.
If I didn't know to much about Jesus and maybe not to much about the Scriptures like that woman; what will be my reaction?
Some times we believe, we know and if not, we try to know and we try to understand. Why? Because at the end, we are in control. Not humbled. Some times I wonder, how many times Jesus is talking to us and We ignore him because What We believe and understand as the right "communication channel" the right way to do it? The proper place to do it.

Am I a chihuahua or a Bulldog or maybe a Mastin Napolitano.
In those days, like today no one like to be rejected or offended, but when you really trust in our Lord...Jesus.
Believe me You become a real Bulldog like that woman, she hold it, she didn't release it, and she keep it tight, firm, clear that I am not going to let him go with out my Miracle.

Help us Jesus to understand your ways, not our ways.

Justo Saavedra
Rev. Justo Saavedra
ASR Chaplain South Region
954 235 2442
  and  like this.