Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

Really? No General Discussions posts since 2015?!

C'mon guys...

Ill go first.

How many of yall use heated gloves? Whats your preference? I have Gerbing's Microwire gloves and they ROCK.
ONE GOD, ONE NAME: JESUS!<br/>DANIEL RAYMOND FLOYD<br />02 HD FLSTCI<br />HSV ALABAMA AREA<br />(256)614-3576
don't just stop with the heated gloves. invest in the entire heated gear. I have the gloves the heated liner the heated pants and socks. with 2 thermostats to control the heat one for the gloves and liner the other for the pants and socks. Just like riding on a toaster. This is full winter Warrior riding gear well worth the money. Spring and fall gear just the liner gloves and pants.
Theo

Especially up where you live, I agree. Down here really all you need is gloves, unless its a long road trip. we usually stay upwards of the 30 degree mark. Yesterday it was in the 70s...lol

You have any affordable sources for this stuff?  I went broke just getting the gloves... these things are high dollar... 

ONE GOD, ONE NAME: JESUS!<br/>DANIEL RAYMOND FLOYD<br />02 HD FLSTCI<br />HSV ALABAMA AREA<br />(256)614-3576

Your kidding me Not that expensive about what you would pay for a HD gauntlet gloves. I tour all over so I didn't mind making a nice investment to my touring needs.

Theo

I agree, with the amount of riding you do all over... but if it came down to a pair of HD gloves or a vest... I still wouldnt have the money...lol

I got my glvoes off eBay for $50... normally over $100... 

Right DR as you spend on parts for your bike LOL We find ways for money when we want something LOL. It's all in wwhat you want more. I rather spend money on my touring needs more than modifying my bike. That way I am protected for all types of weather and can ride in pure comfort all day long. One day though I will buy a nice stoker kit for my bike um some day LOL.

Theo

When I grow up I wanna be just like you, Bro Theodore. lol The only thing I've done to my Softail is handlebars... otherwise 100% Stock... Infamous on the other hand cost me a lot of money I didn't really have...lol I learned my lesson there. Right now I'm paying bills and surviving, if it weren't for my Pop I wouldn't even have a bike right now, but I've been.blessed. I find that my leather does just fine. I've never been too cold to ride, all the way down to -0 temps. This doesn't happen too often here in AL, but when it does I'm ready. Without all your electric clothes...lol

Last update on January 24, 11:14 am by Daniel Raymond Floyd.

You want to be like Mike LOL My heated gear is not just for cold NE Ohio rides I pack it and take with me for all touring rides because you never know where you will need it in any state. Out west temps change like crazy same in the east and in the mountains. Living blessed is the way to live. Taking care of my parents it top on my list my job is getting in the way of taking care of my parents and now they switched my shift and I will not miss church on Sunday mornings because of a job. So I looking into taking FMLA days off for church and parents if they don't like that all leave the job. I was blessed with this job and will be blessed with another. The Lord didn't give me a job just to miss church.

Theo

You are right. God will keep you where he wants you. 

Maybe the reason your shift got messed up is part of it. Priorities are important. The job has to understand your responibilities and if they wont work with you, someone will. 

I am looking for work no, praying for something to work out soon. School is going to help in the long run, but we still gotta eat now...lol

I hear you Yes my work it started out worked perfect for me then dummy me took the supervisors permotion and that's when schedule got messed up.

Theo

Theres always a punishment for success...lol

Last update on January 24, 11:46 am by Daniel Raymond Floyd.

I am the one who needs all the heated stuff.  Haha!!!