Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

Calling Bro Theodore, the Chit Chat Champion... Hows things, Brother?
ONE GOD, ONE NAME: JESUS!<br/>DANIEL RAYMOND FLOYD<br />02 HD FLSTCI<br />HSV ALABAMA AREA<br />(256)614-3576
Calling Bro Theodore, the Chit Chat Champion... Hows things, Brother?

No WAy bro Dr is back. Well what took you so long lol. Where you been and what have you been up to. Have you modified anything lately motorcycles SUVs cars. When you riding to Ohio. Hope to see you at this year's National Rally in Texas. Next year in 2018 my church will be hosting it up here in Ohio.
Theo

Hey Man!!  

Well you know how life gets in the way sometimes? Well this wasnt anything like that...lol I been working some stuff out... trying to figure out what Im doing... Im still working on it.

I been here in AL, just surviving.  Went to my VA rep and got VocRehab to send me back to school, so tahts what Im up to for a while. Looking for work, but lately thats been a rough area. Hopefully Trump will fix that and us military guys will have jobs again... 

Anyway,  I built this but its not done yet...

Traded the Infamous 883 for my Heritage and did a few things to it:

I can ride to Ohio now that I have a bike that will make it... Would LOVE to make the National rally in TX... Thinks are looking up, and so am I ;-)

How you doin?

ONE GOD, ONE NAME: JESUS!<br/>DANIEL RAYMOND FLOYD<br />02 HD FLSTCI<br />HSV ALABAMA AREA<br />(256)614-3576

I beeen busy with church ASR taking care of both my parents which is full time they are 93 and 92 and then working my job. I'm a supervisor at a low level 1 prison alternative treatment facility. Somewhere in the mist I do find time to jump on my Harley.

Oh hey I had my first motorcyle accident in over 37 years of riding on the road back in 2013.

Theo

What?! the record has follen?  lol I hope t wasnt too bad brother... I was always in awe of your record.  

Taking care of 2 elderly parents, Prisoner recovery, AND A JOB... You are the man brother.  I cant wait to get to ride with you again. The Dragon was a blast.

Hopefully this year we can meet up agin and ride together bro. All PM you later on pictures of my riding gear on how it did plus helmet and bike. Gear stood up money well spent saved me from major road rash and my helmet if I didn't have it on I would not be here to day. 

Theo

I am a believer in using the correct gear, just hard to like the full faced helmet. I have a nice modular HD helmet Sharon got me a while back... works great but I feel claustrophobic in it...

I would like to get togeter with you Brother... the school schedule gives me alittle freedom...

I have a shorty for hot days a half hement with sheild and a full face. I like them all. Full face is great in rain day rides or winter cold rides. Half great on cool rides or light rain day rides. I plan to add this sumer a Modular helmet also for touring. Taking care of my parent have lowered my riding time. Can't take off anywhere too far. But am working on having someone look after them for a week when I ride to Texas for the Rally this year.

Theo

Yeah I have a bucket, a DOT half and a DOT full face. I use all three of them when the conditions call for it.  Ill even carry the full face on a long trip just in case.  I want to make the Texas rally too, but i have to hold back on obligations untill I know I can make it. Finances will make the call. Sharon and I should be able to make it work...

Hope you can looking forward to seeing you and riding with you again. The rally in Texas is about 1,300 miles from me so it will be a nice ride.

Theo

Its about a 12-13 hour ride from us, I believe, and we got family in Louisiana to see on the way and Bro herman Burney is in the Texoma area. It will be an EPIC trip