Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

I just got my hands on what could be the best phone Ive ever owned aside from the Motorola droid, maybe even better than that too...

Pros: This thing can operate UNDERWATER up to 6 ft for 30 minutes. Its true I tested it.

The camera is PHENOMINAL. 13 Mp wide angle and it takes the best pictures Ive seen yet.

Its shockproof and has a metal casing. All of the ports have gasketed covers to keep out dust and water

IT RUNS THE ASR APP Happy

Fingerprint identification/lock that works for apps that have that capability as well

the speaker is LOUD you wont miss a call because you didnt hear it, and watching videos is nice too...

Cons:

Its HEAVY... that sounds stupid, but hear me out. it is noticeably heavy and after talking on it for a bit your arm gets tired... no joke. People have returned it for this, but not me I LOVE it.

It is too big to fit in conventional pockets. This is a pain, unless youre a 12 year old girl who likes to have her phone hanging out of her pocket. I am not.

That's all the cons I've found so far...

Here's the specs:

Kyocera DuraForce Pro detailed specifications

GENERAL

Form factor Touchscreen

Battery capacity (mAh) 3240

Removable battery No

SAR value NA

DISPLAY Screen size (inches) 5.00

Touchscreen Yes

Resolution 1920x1080 pixels

HARDWARE

Processor 1.5GHz octa-core

Processor make Qualcomm Snapdragon 617

RAM 2GB

Internal storage 32GB

Expandable storage Yes

Expandable storage type microSD

Expandable storage up to (GB) 256

CAMERA Rear camera 13-megapixel Flash No Front camera 5-megapixel

SOFTWARE

Operating System Android 6.0

CONNECTIVITY

Wi-Fi Yes Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n

GPS Yes

Bluetooth Yes, v 4.20

NFC Yes

Infrared No

USB OTG No

Headphones 3.5mm FM

No Number of SIMs 1

Last update on January 28, 10:59 am by Daniel Raymond Floyd.
Attachments
ONE GOD, ONE NAME: JESUS!<br/>DANIEL RAYMOND FLOYD<br />02 HD FLSTCI<br />HSV ALABAMA AREA<br />(256)614-3576