Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

Lydia Diaz Bio, Position nominated for: Treasurer 

I started in 2008 working the ASR website and store. My husband and I became Roaming Ambassaders for ASR in 2010. We would go to many events as ASR representatives during the course of the year and helped with starting new works in the churches using motorcycle ministry as an outreach. In 2011 I was voted in as Treasurer for ASR and I am currently still in that position. I have over 30 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting and I used to serve on the school board as well as the SJ chapter board. Most importantly is that I have a desire to reach lost souls. I was called  when I was in 3rd grade and have had a personal relationship with God while growing up. When I was 22 I was lead to a church that preached the truth and it has been 38 years since I was baptiezd in Jesus Name and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. We are more than just a board we are representatives of Jesus Christ.

ASR is the Army of Jesus Christ and the gifts of the spirit are our weapons. Prayer and fasting will allow us to use our weapons in spiritual warfare and we will be victorious.

Ephesians:

6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Last update on June 22, 5:00 pm by Lydia Diaz.
Lydia
ASR International Ambassador

Scott Culver Bio, Position nominated for: Vice President

Hello my name is Scott Culver and I have been nominated for the Vice-President.

I retired from the Navy as a Chief Hospital Corpsman after a fantastic 21.5-year career. I am a First Generation Apostolic. My brother is a Licensed Minister with UPCI. It was by his prays and guidance that showed me the Truth. I strive to make the Lord and my big brother proud of my involvement in winning souls and planting seed.  I have completed 3 semesters of Purpose Institute to help me grow in the Lords Word and guide me in my Azusa Street Rider Motorcycle Ministry.

It is an honor to have been nominated to a National Office, whether I am elected or not I feel blessed that my action in my Ministry has been noticed by someone.

I first found out about the Azusa Street Riders shortly after coming into the Church in 2011. I wanted to join at that time but all the requirements hadn’t been meet at that time. I seek the filling of the Holy Ghost for what seemed like a long time. On Pentecost Sunday in 2012 I was filled with the Holy Ghost, but at that time my Pastor wanted me to wait a while to join ASR. In September of 2013 I asked my Pastor to start a Motorcycle Ministry at the Life Church and formed the Mokan Chapter.

My Azusa Street Riders Ministry started just under4 years ago. When I reached out to Pastor Stan Gleason to start an ASR Chapter at the Life Church of Kansas City. I have been passionate about ASR ever since.  As the MoKan Chapter President I grew our Chapter quickly to 10 members. We adopted families for Christmas, obtain Easter baskets for single parents, and attended bike events around the area. 

Chapter President Mokan Chapter September 2014-May 2017

National Retention Committee -  2016

Committees as appointed by the Board – 2016-2917

Missouri Coordinator – Sep 2015 – May 2017 due to moving to Ohio

As the Missouri Coordinator, I help increase the Missouri Membership and assisted with start a Chapter in Cape Girardeau Missouri, and Hannibal Missouri. After accepting a job transfer I have been working on starting a Chapter in the Dayton Missouri area, currently have 4 potential members, currently planning with Pastor Ken Dillingham to have a kick off meeting to see who is interested in ASR, or potential form a South-Western Ohio Region Chapter is also a possibility.

If elected; As a member of the Board I will seek the Lord first and follow the By-laws when making any decision that will affect the Ministry in any way. I will use my experience in the Navy Leadership to help guide ASR to new levels of Ministry and growth.

I would like to work on a National Steeple Chase to raise money every year for Motorcycle Ministries. Which this could be an event in every state, which would be to ride to different Churches and obtain a picture of the member, your bike, and the Church/Name in the picture.  This is a fun way to promote group rides, Ministry exposure, and the perfect opportunity to meet people and other bikes.

Thank you for your continued dedication to the Azusa Street Riders Motorcycle Ministry. Let God guide your votes and place the person in the Vice President Position that you feel led by prayer to vote for. IT is the Lord that will make the board and guide the member. So, who ever in elected is placed in the position God feels will guide this ministry forward.

Scott "Docspill" Culver
937-572-4141

Vice President Candidate
Mark Hardin Bio

It is with great appreciation that I submit this not so short bio for our ASR
constituents to consider for the upcoming elections. I'm a country boy at heart and
not much for politicking. It shows the growth of this organization that we have
multiple candidates capable of carrying on the vision of this ministry.

I'm a third generation Apostolic minister. My grandfather and dad both exampled a
love and concern for souls...in both the physical and spiritual needs. My grandpa
came out of the world during the prohibition days. He made his own brew back in them
hills of southern Indiana and never backed down from a fight. When he came to the
Lord, at a brush harbor revival, he fought for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Clarence
Hardin left an example of miracles, signs, and wonders for me to believe in.

My dad followed suit by starting or reviving several churches from Indiana to South
Dakota, Louisiana to Illinois. No matter the challenge his example taught me to
persevere and hold to Truth. He cared for the soul, disregarding race or social
status.

I briefly mention these men because it is their combined example that has provided
me a heritage of serving others. When I signed up with ASR it was after 2yrs of
meeting some of the leadership. I had started several interest based outreach
programs, such as "Christian Trail Rides". If I could get them to ride a horse with
me long enough, I could share the Gospel with them. As I heard the heartbeat for
souls coming from those I met (and I already rode a bike with a group of neighbors),
I was all in. I never dreamt of moving into any further leadership role other than
wearing a patch and leading people to Christ by what it represents...this Acts 2
message.

Coming out of High School, I didn't know what I wanted to be or do, so I had the
opportunity to travel with a band called David and the Giants as sound man and
roadie. That "gig" led me to Bible College in Houston TX, then came home to a 30yr
carrier in the printing industry, with management, sales, and business development
experiences. All along, serving in our local church in just about every capacity
except pastor. I had a life change in 2010 when the company I worked so hard for was
bought out by another and they let our whole sales staff go. I knew the Lord was in
it, but it was still a painful separation. I then determined to move more full time
into the ministry, which has led to writing a book, "Cultivating a Culture of
Caring" and beginning to evangelize when the doors open.

I am a principled individual that finds my strengths in organizational skills. I'm a
softer spoken evangelist that believes if the Spirit moves it, nothing will be able
to stand in front of it. I'm on a hunt to find the same keys that the Book of Acts
Church had with God...not so that we can display power, but that God will speak to
and through this earthen vessel to meet the needs of hurting people. If the lame
walk, the dumb talk, and the blinded eyes are open then there will be no need for
outreach. The lost will be coming to you. One thought I would leave with us...if the
ASR Ministry can tap into the same Holy Ghost power that was given to our
forefathers, then we can turn this world upside down by the power of the Holy
Spirit. One would not need to doubt if he/she has received the Holy Ghost, for once
a Holy Ghost filled ASR Member lays hands on them, they shall receive and It will
evidence with speaking with other tongues...following closely behind...love, joy,
peace, longsuffering, gentleness, meekness, kindness... It is our lacking that
causes many to not receive. I've said it many times, "I have not arrived until my
shadow heals the sick as it did in the book of Acts!" Wouldn't it be appropriate
that those who have been set free, and feel such freedom when the wind is blowing in
our ears, that we would become Apostles of the Gospel to such a degree that we are
called upon to bring revival to churches and whole communities...as they did in Acts
when folks had not received the Holy Ghost, they called for delegates to come and
lay hands on them that they would receive. That, my brothers and sisters is what we
are called to do...in the jailhouse to the church house!

I pray that gives you a glimpse of who I am...my heartbeat...my dream for the ASR
Ministry going forward. My old pastor told me many times, "Mark, don't bring a
problem if you don't have a solution to offer. Go pray till God provides some
direction and then bring the problem." I've found that to be sound advise, and, it
makes me pray before I do anything else.

I would close with this...we have great men and women already in leadership, and we
have the same in the various candidates that have been nominated (nominated not
running...I believe is the theme, so it makes it hard to commercialize and politic).
So, whoever the body votes into any position, you will not hear me moan and
groan...I will continue to win souls and grow this great outreach ministry to the
best of my ability in the area in which I am contained.

God bless and keep you all...I look forward to seeing all of you in Texas!