Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

I love the latest Rumblings! We received good information about some individuals that have been nominated for offices. In full disclosure I personally like the bio’s and having a bit of an idea on who the candidates are. Being involved in everything from the corporate world to the church world the fact remains that politics exist everywhere. Despite what some may believe that is not a curse word. I have found politics at work in all areas of life. This morning these thoughts came to me while dwelling on the word itself and perhaps a way to approach things when we enter into the arena of politics.

Pray – make your choice a matter of prayer.
“Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go.’” (Isaiah 48:17)

Open – Be open to change, it is not always bad.
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” - Ecclesiastes 3:1

Love – one another no matter the outcome.
“Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”
- I Corinthians 13:7

Identify – the job of the office and who could be best suited.
“And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13

Timing – realize Gods timing is perfect.
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” - Ecclesiastes 3:1

Interested – the elected has shown interest in ministry.
“And corded instruments and wind-instruments and wine are in their feasts: but they give no thought to the work of the Lord, and they are not interested in what his hands are doing.” - Isaiah 5:12

Cares – the elected has shown they care about the ministry beyond self.
“Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.” - Philippians 2:4King James Version (KJV)

Serve – the elected above all must have a servant’s heart.
“With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:” - Ephesians 6:7King James Version (KJV)

Be blessed today, praying for all involved with the National Rally. My wife and really wish we could be there yet our calling calls.
  and  like this.