Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

I am a soldier in the army of God! The Lord Jesus Christs my commanding officer The bible is my code of conduct faith prayer and the word are my weapons of warfare I have been taught by the Holy spirit trained by experiance tried by adversity tested by fire i am a volunteer in this army and i am enlisted for eternity i will either retire in this army at the rapture or die in this army. But i willnot get out sell out or be pushed out I am faithful reliable capabule and dependable If God needs me i am there because I am there I am a soldier I am not a baby I do not need to be pampered petted primed up pumped up picked up or pepped up. I am a soldier no 9need has to call me remind me write me visit me entice me or lure me I am not awimp I am ln place saluting my king obeying his orders praising his name and building his kingdom I am committed I can not have my feelings hurt bad enough to turn me around I can not be discouraged, enough to turn me aside I can not lose enough to make me quit When JESUS called me I had nothing if I end up with nothing I will still come out even I WILL WIN my God will supply all my needs devils can't defeat me people can't disillusion me weather can't weary me sickness can't stop me money can't buy me governments can't silence me and Hell cant handle me I am a soldier in the army I am riding coaiming victory I will not give up I will not turn around I am a soldier RIDING HEAVEN BOUND. R

E'LL CAN'T HANDLE M
E

E

e3
X