Azusa StreetRiders International - The Oneness Apostolic Motorcycle Ministry of Jesus Christ.

We will have our first ever biker Sunday in Omaha, Nebraska on June 8. I hope to put ASR on the map here with a good time being experienced by all.

CAN'T WAIT FOR US TO BE  PART OF OMAHA BIKER SUNDAY. LOOKING FOR A HUGE IMPACT IN NEBRASKA.

Theo

We will have our first ever biker Sunday in Omaha, Nebraska on June 8. I hope to put ASR on the map here with a good time being experienced by all.

ASR is already on the map in Nebraska...because you are there.

http://www.azusastreetriders.com/map/members/

Looking forward to riding in Nebraska for the first time, and seeing the increase in the ASR ministry there.

Omaha Biker Sunday is one month away!

The countdown has started.

Can't wait this is going to be an awsome event great move of God and awsome fellowship and riding Smile oh yes you haven't eaten a burger untill you eat one at Stella's oh so good so big yum.
Theo

Showalter was an awsome host when I stayed with him last summer. He took me to almost all the sights listed. I can tell you Omaha is a very pretty safe city. Tons of things to do. And my favorite burger place Stella's. Looking forward to the fellowship and riding all around Omaha. 
For those ASR members that really want to tour. If your up for a week's ride after Omaha biker Sunday. We are heading to Yellowstone National Park with a stop in South Dakota for Mount Rushmore and Crazy horse. If you would like to ride with us on A wonderful ASR western ride. let myself know or bro Showalter so we can give you our hotel information. You will love the Lodge we picked in Montana Can't Wait for Omaha Biker SundayYes so I can go back to the state line on the bridge.

And this was just something to see and go in the College baseball world series ball park

Oh boy Lisa'a what a great place for breakfast.

Oh boy YUM yum Stella's for a small burger 

Theo

The host hotel is starting to get more rooms booked. I got mine!

Did you book your room yet for the Omaha Biker Sunday on June 8?

I hope to see a lot of ASR members there.

Just a little over two weeks to go until Omaha Biker Sunday!

Just bought a new tour pack bag for my Harley for this trip can't wait to stuff it and ride 

Theo

Then after Omaha biker Sunday we are riding to Yellowstone National Park 

Theo
Hard to believe that we'll be riding to Omaha in less than a week!

I know everyone can' t make every ride, but please remember to pray for a safe ride for all, that we will have enjoyable fellowship, and that God will use us and this event to reach out into the Omaha community.

Joe Jarvis said...
Hard to believe that we'll be riding to Omaha in less than a week! I know everyone can' t make every ride, but please remember to pray for a safe ride for all, that we will have enjoyable fellowship, and that God will use us and this event to reach out into the Omaha community.

Amen bro J Amen so looking forward to riding out to Omaha to help spread the word out there.

Theo